Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Need Pictures?!

Are you looking for good pictures to use in student presentations that you can use copyright free?  Well, the answer is right in front of you!  Take the pictures yourself!  Take your camera everywhere with you and start creating your own collection.  Encourage your students and their families to donate pictures for the class to use as well.  You can create lists togethers of habitats, animals, having fun, etc.  Take pictures at recess, field trips, on a trip down the hall.  "Hire" student photographers for the week and have the students take pictures while they are at school.  You can download these photos once a week to the class collection.


I started my own collection recently and I am able to use my pictures without the fear of copyright laws or citing sources.  Above are a few that I added to my plants collection.

To help save memory and make the pictures portable for your students, buy a few flash drives for use in the classroom, media center, and computer lab!


0 comments:

Post a Comment