I am currently working on a project for my EdS to try and develop training (fun and worth your while training) to help make the most of your Guided Reading lessons. My goal is to try to create training that you can take and use and not make extra work. So here is what I need from you all:
In the comments section, please answer any of these questions below:
1. What problems do you have with managing your guided reading time?
2. What strategies work in your guided reading?
3. What is the hardest for you in planning your guided reading time?
4. How do you collect reading grades?
5. How do you use technology during guided reading?
6. Other concerns, problems, or things that work for you?
Thanks in advance for all of the responses!