Are you ready to get your students motivated to write? This writer's workshop guides students through the writing process and teaches them how to plan and write a fiction story.
This writing unit contains:
- Daily lessons on showing emotions and actions, creating characters,
setting, and plot, and mini-lessons on adjectives, adverbs, adding -
transitions, creating enticing beginnings and endings, using a
thesaurus, and how to use quotation marks.
- Handouts are provided for the lessons.
- Wall Display of all writing guides, and writing process.
- Transition words wall display.
- Editor's Checklist
- A Unit Study Guide and Unit Test
- Thesaurus Scavenger Hunt
- Guidelines on HOW and WHEN to conference.
- Conference Sign Up Sheet
- Teacher Questions for Conferencing and Conferencing Tips
- Publishing Suggestions
- Suggested Books to Use for Lesson Topics
- Options for Struggling Writers
- Suggestions for Differentiation
- Rubric for Grading
AASL Social Media Superstars
2 days ago