Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Currently - July 2015

So I am joining up this time with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the Currently link up.


Right now, I am in love with Milky Chance.  I have been for over a year now, but this week has been a Milky Chance sort of week.  I needed something mellow, but upbeat to help me with my preparing for Vegas nerves.    I love traveling, but the packing, making it to airport, and then through security makes me super anxious.  Plus Stolen Dance puts me and my kids in a great mood!

I am loving my summer evenings, especially the ones where I can sit outside and work, read, or just relax.  The mosquitoes hate me, but love the rest of my family so I get alone time with my pup, Haven.  

I am thinking that my plate is full.  I have taken on updating this blog, going to Vegas, updating new products, creating new products, all the while raising an 18-month-old and an almost 3-year-old.  So I am ready to start clearing the plate a bit.  

I am wanting to sleep.  I keep trying to get to bed early and then my brain starts racing.  I end up laying in bed reading my phone or watching TV and the next thing I know it's 11 o'clock.  

Yoga is what I need.  When I get back from the Vegas conference the number 1 thing on my list is going to be yoga.  It makes me calmer, stronger, and happier!  So watch out Yoga With Adrienne, I will be back to your site next week! 

And lastly, Vegas.  I am taking a huge leap for the girl who has always been the one to hold up the wall and disappear into the crowd, because I am going this one alone.  I am going to have to step out of my comfort zone and start conversations.  That is probably part of my nervousness.  Starting to blog regularly has helped to open my voice.  Especially since this blogging community has been so helpful and encouraging.  

So there you have it, my July Currently! Wishing you all a happy July and can't wait to learn about August!  

Happy Monday, 
Jessica 

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one late to the party! :) I hope your packing for Vegas went well! Safe travels.

    Good luck trying to clear that plate of yours! It is so hard to balance it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully next week that will start happening!

      Delete
  2. I am heading to Vegas too! I am a little nervous, but excited to meet everyone!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Hopefully all the nerves will go away as soon as I board the plane.

      Delete
  3. Clearly I need to check out Milky Chance. Safe travels tomorrow, I am anxious to hear about all the fun you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like once July hits, things start to get busy again. I guess we are so tired in June that we rest. Good luck getting things off your plate. Kristi Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete